Day Care in Gaithersburg, Maryland
|Infants||UNDER 1 YEAR OLD (Any time M-F 7:00 am – 6:30 pm). Prior arrangements can be made for coming before 8:00 am (still picking up by 12:00 noon)|
|Pre-Toddler||1 YEAR OLD (Any time M-F 7:00 am – 6:30 pm)|
|Toddler||TWO YEARS OLD (Any time M-F 7:00 am – 6:30 pm)|
|Primary||THREE THROUGH SIX YEARS OLD (Any time M-F 7:00 am – 6:30 pm)|
|Kindergarten||THREE THROUGH SIX YEARS OLD (Any time M-F 7:00 am – 6:30 pm). Kindergartners get support to have their MCPS lessons online and choose to be back in classroom|
|Part-Time (Option 1) Primary||We offer a part-time option for part-time attendance within the hours of 8:00 am – 12:00 noon Monday through Friday. Prior arrangements can be made for coming at 7:00 am (still picking up by 12:00 noon)|
|Part-Time (Option 2) Primary||Arrangements can also be made where picking your child up by 3:00 pm each day of the month will reduce the cost of full-time tuition by $100 a month.|
|Early Bird Drop off/After School Pickup||Special arrangements can also be made (via Confirmation at least 24 hours ahead of time only) for you to drop your child off as early as 6:30 am or to pick up as late as 8:30 pm.|
*Other part-time options may possibly be available upon request, which will be considered on an individual basis, after the children visit the classrooms they would attend. We also offer a 5% sibling ,military personnel and referral discount.
- A $500 refundable reservation/security deposit is required to reserve a space for each child. This will be used to reserve a space and to pay the last two weeks of the child’s stay at the school if your child stays for at least two months.
- Late Payment: Payment is due by the first of each month. There is a $50.00 per week late fee incurred if payment is not made from the 2nd of the month until paid.
- Late pick-up: There is a $1.00 per minute charge for each minute past the agreed upon pick-up time (12 noon or 6:30 pm).
- Families are responsible for providing lunches, snacks, and milk on a daily basis for their own children.
- Families will need to label each: “am snack,” “pm snack,” and “lunch,” and put their child’s name on each.
- Families are responsible for providing diapers, wipes, crib sheets for their children’s cots, and keeping at least three changes of clothes and socks at school for their children.
- We do not require uniforms, but, to promote safety and independence, families are responsible for bringing their children to school with shoes on each day that adhere with Velcro – i.e., not with shoelaces, zippers, or buckles.